Grayson County Old-Time & Bluegrass Fiddlers' Convention
Camping is available beginning Tuesday, June 25
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE TUESDAY.
First Come, First Served. No reserving empty spaces.
No refunds for early departures.
Camping Fees as follows:
If you take up more than one space, you will be charged accordingly. Sorry, but we currently do not offer electrical or water hookups. There is a dumping station on the premises.
SHOWERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
All campers must be removed by noon on Sunday.
The following rules will be in effect for all campers. Please help us make this an enjoyable time for all by observing them:
1. CAMPING PERMITS ARE NOT TICKETS. IF YOU MUST LEAVE, ONLY YOUR ADMISSION TICKET IS VALID FOR READMISSION.
2. NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE SPECTATOR AREA. VIOLATORS SUBJECT TO EJECTION FROM PREMISES.
3. NO GENERATORS--ESPECIALLY DURING PERFORMANCES AND AT NIGHT. IF YOU MUST RUN YOUR GENERATOR, BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR NEIGHBORS AND RUN IT BRIEFLY DURING THE DAY.
4. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE INSIDE THE CAMPING AREA. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK THE DRIVE BY YOUR AREA. AMPLE PARKING FOR EXTRA VEHICLES IS AVAILABLE IN THE SPECTATOR PARKING AREA BEHIND THE CONCESSION STAND.
5. NO OPEN DISPLAY OF ALCOHOL. GRAYSON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT. PROVIDES SECURITY FOR OUR EVENT, AND THIS RULE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
6. PLEASE SEE ANY FIRE DEPARTMENT MEMBER FOR A CAMPING AREA ASSIGNMENT.
7. HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Sponsored by the Elk Creek Valley Volunteer Fire Department and Ladies' Auxiliary.
Email requests for information to: firstname.lastname@example.org